October 24th? The most wonderful time of the year? It is when you’re lucky enough to get a call from the Social Secretary’s office telling you that you’ve been selected to be a Holiday Volunteer to help decorate The White House! I’m a bit at a loss for words, other than to say what a tremendous honor it is to be selected. I’ll be working with the other volunteers for three days offsite, and then for three days at The White House itself. You can take a look at Christmas 2010 to get a sense of what a beautiful transformation takes place. I’ll be blogging each night from DC, beginning November 25th. There will be more blogs from Phoenix before then, but I wanted to share my wonderful news.
Subscribe to Blog
- Christmas Branch Linens $215.00–$330.00
- Magnolia Linens $140.00–$300.00
- Mottahedeh Sacred Bird and Butterfly small plate $45.00
- Vintage Mottahedeh Tobacco Leaf Covered Soup Tureen $850.00
- Orange Linens $99.00–$250.00